Thursday, March 16, 2006

Progress Updates

I suppose I am making progress. Now, I am very quick to gag, but I don't feel nauseasted all day long. It comes in waves periodically throughout the day. So I guess that's progress. Hopefully, not too much longer with the sickness and we can move on to brighter, food filled days. The nice thing is that for now, the amount I can eat at any one sitting is pretty small compared to what it was. I hope that it stays that way so I can keep my weight down.

Lacey is adjusting to the toddler room. I think maybe she's just overstimulated and overtired there. The one afternoon nap isn't enough for her and they do so many activities in the day that I think she gets overloaded. She's usually crying or whiney when I pick her up and they swear it just started right before I got there. I believe them. I think it's her breaking point around the same time every day. And when she sees me walk in the door, she bursts into tears anyway. I don't know if it's relief or excitement to see me or what, but it's been an interesting transition. I think she'll be fine once she gets used to the new schedule.

She now has a whopping 4 teeth - two on top and two on the bottom. They taught her to pattycake at daycare so she "marks it with an L" when you sing it to her. It's so cute! And for some reason, she knows where her head is but can't point out anything else. I'm wondering if maybe that's all she retained from "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes"?

No comments: