It seems I spoke too soon. After the nachos I had for lunch yesterday, I ate nothing else until 830pm where I *tried* to eat a sub, but only took two bites before being thoroughly disgusted. I ate only an apple and a fruit roll-up for dinner. Pretty healthy, huh?
This morning, I tried to eat some cinnamon bun for breakfast but it wasn't really agreeing with me so I figured I would stop and get another bagel. Well of course I asked for plain, and they gave me RAISIN. BLECH! I hate raisins. So I wasted yet more money and threw the thing away. Luckily, I brought an apple to work with me too so now I'm eating that for "breakfast". I am seeing an apple pattern forming here...
I have found that with this pregnancy, LETTUCE is a major offender. For those of you that do not understand the pregnant nose, right now, lettuce is as offensive as a freshly cut ONION. Yes, the smell is that strong. Matt seems to think I am crazy for even thinking lettuce has a smell or that it could be considered offensive. Oh, but it is. And that is the reason why I couldn't eat my sandwich. But I couldn't take the lettuce off either because the smell taints everything around it. So that sandwich is Matt's today. I can no longer eat salad or sandwiches with lettuce or come in contact with it in any other way. It makes me want to hurl.
So I am wondering if there is any possible way that I can continue having a healthy pregnancy and just stop eating altogether. OK, I'm kidding (but only half kidding). I think I'll just buy a huge bag of apples and live on them for the next couple of weeks. The only problem with them is they make me burp.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment