So much for thinking the nausea was on the way out. It came back full force over the weekend and I am still sick today. I was supposed to go out to our Havre de Grace location this afternoon to process a new hire but I am just not up to it and rescheduled it for tomorrow. I really hope I can make it without having to further postpone it.
I am still not "showing" as far as I can tell, since I still had leftover pregnancy pooch from the last time. That's just fine with me, because I haven't had 2 seconds to myself to go shopping for maternity pants. I was thinking of hitting up the Goodwill store. I bet they have tons of outfits that have hardly been worn. If you consider that most people give them up after their pregnancies are over. If not, I'll wait till I see maternity sales pop up. Old Navy seems to have them all the time.
I am starving right now even though I have been munching on fruit all morning. It is so strange to be so hungry and yet not want to put anything down my throat. I cant wait to go home tonight and crawl back into bed.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment