Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So I am now 31 weeks pregnant. 9 weeks to go assuming I make it to (or beyond) my due date. Tomorrow is yet another appointment with the OB and I go every 2 weeks from there. So far, we have received the toddler bed. But since Matt's work has been ridiculous for the last couple of weeks, he hasn't been home and it won't be until NEXT weekend before we can actually start the project of rearranging Lacey's room. Perhaps by then we'll have the dresser as well. I must say that I'm not really in a rush to get Lacey into her new bed so much as I just want the room done and ready and have her used to the changes before more changes happen. Also, I am getting a bit annoyed at the schedule of Matt's work because there are several things I want to accomplish without a toddler underfoot and I have to keep waiting and waiting until he's around to watch her. But like I said, next weekend is supposed to get things back to normal again, unless the dimwit Matt works opposite of decides to take yet more vacation. This is the 3rd weekend in a row that he's had to work. I have things I want to get done dammit! And I didn't get to have my yard sale because of it either.

ANYWAY. I'm a little on edge today for some reason. I guess the combination of having so much to do both at home and at work is wearing on my nerves. It seems like every time I get something done, another huge project lands on my desk. This is annoying because I am trying to lighten my work load and ease off slowly over the next 8-9 weeks, NOT keep cruising at the busy busy level.

I guess it's just an annoying kind of day.

Our couch is still broken and worse now than it was before. Matt says it's not fixable. So we need to get a new sofa. I really hate sofa shopping. Everything is ugly or expensive or made of tons of little pillows instead of normal couch cushions.

You know, since Matt has a day off on Monday...maybe I'll just take the afternoon off while Lacey is at daycare and start on her room. At least I will feel a small sense of productivity.

No comments: