
On Saturday afternoon, you took your first trip to the Pumpkin Patch. And though you had no idea where you were, you seemed to have a good time. You liked riding the wagon out to the field and on the way back, the wind was blowing in your face and you were enjoying that part the best. We picked out a big pumpkin for daddy and 2 smaller pumpkins - one for me and one for you. Next year will be so much more fun for you I think. You'll be able to particpate in more of the activities.
And speaking of, your daycare also sent home a tiny little pumpkin for you to decorate. You won't be there this Friday to decorate it with the other babies since you'll be home with daddy. But we certainly don't want you to miss out on the fun so we'll help you decorate that one too.
To my surprise, I received professional pictures from your daycare teacher this morning! I knew that there was "picture day" but I didn't sign you up for it since we had already scheduled you for a session somewhere else and pictures aren't cheap! But it seems that they take the pictures anyway and give them to you to order prints. So now I have very sweet Fall pictures of you. Had I known they would take your picture anyway, I would have dolled you up a little more! You also have your first class picture. 2005-2006 year Infant Room. I just have to decide IF and how much I want to order.
No comments:
Post a Comment