The little sprout has been quite the mover and shaker lately. He's always rolling and flopping and stretching and kicking and knocking. It's really very cute and this is the part that I don't usually mind. So long as it's not on my bladder or pushing my innards out of the way that causes me pain.
I'm delighted to say that I have kept my weight under control, though I don't think that I really had anything to do with this other than not eating a Snickers bar every day. But I am happy that I have gained only 7 pounds of the 10 I initially lost. So technically, I have not gained any weight at all since pre-pregnancy. And that is at 28 weeks pregnant. That will soon change as I still have 12 weeks to go, but at least I won't be at +35 pounds like I was with Lacey. (All this time I thought I had gained 45 pounds with her, but it's actually just that I can't subtract properly)!
I have been a total slacker on pregnancy pictures this time around, but I swear I blink and another month has gone by. I'll be trying to take one tonight or tomorrow so I can update from the 5 month pic to a 7 month pic. That should be quite a difference!
Tomorrow morning, I am forcing myself in for the gestational diabetes blood work. I shudder at the thought, but at this point, I really just want to get it over with and start worrying about the impending IV debacle.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment