Monday, November 14, 2005
Frustration
Yesterday, you were very difficult. Daddy was working this weekend so it was just you and me. But you decided that you were going to give me a hard time. You refused to eat, refused to sleep, and refused to be left alone. The old adage that "when she was good, she was very good, and when she was bad, she was horrid" applies here. You were so sweet and loveable, but when I came near you with a spoon or when I tried to rock you to sleep, you erupted into a screaming fit no matter how hungry or tired you were. Mommy was in a bad mood anyway so this certainly did not help matters. FINALLY, you ate some of my noodles off my plate. Incidently, this is the exact same thing I tried to feed you in your highchair. So anytime I tried to feed you anything, it had to be with you standing in front of me and eating off my plate. Then, when it was time for bed, you fought to go to sleep. It was very trying for mommy. Today, you were as sweet as an angel again. But today is daddy/daughter day, and I am starting to think you two are in cahoots together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment