Listening to the way these kids talk now is so cute. I love to hear them communicate with each other and play. It's especially hysterical because Lacey dictates everything that should be said during their pretend-play. Here's a hypothetical example:
L: Hi Barbie, what do you want to do today? (Then to Nate: "Say go to the park").
N: Go to the park!
He is always happy to oblige with however she wants the conversation to go. It's very funny.
Speaking of communicating, I have noticed how different they say the same word. For example:
Thirsty. Lacey says spirsty and Nate says bursty.
Cream Cheese. Lacey says Beem Cheese. Nate says Yoo Cheese.
With regard to Nate specifically, he used to say Excuse me like "a-woozy", but now he says it more like "a-goos me". So he's progressing.
Soon they will say everything the right way and I'll forget all these cute little things. Gotta stick these reminders in every so often.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment